Pediatric Physical Therapy
What is Pediatric Physical Therapy?
The goal of pediatric physical therapy is to support children from infancy to adolescence, through individualized programs specific to each child’s specific needs. Along with the parents and family, our pediatric physical therapists help improve the child’s function in home, school and recreational activities.
Who would benefit from this specialty?
Our pediatric physical therapists examine and evaluate various neurological and musculoskeletal issues including, although not limited to:
- Gait abnormalities including toe walking/intoeing
- Lack of balance and coordination
- Decreased strength and endurance
- Abnormal posture including scoliosis and back pain
- Tonal abnormalities
- Developmental delay in daily and gross motor activities
- Torticollis and plagiocephaly
Our pediatric physical therapists look forward to helping your child improve function in home, school and recreational activities.