Learn Advanced Pelvic Floor Dry Needling Concepts in Two Days at Our Next Course!
Join our next 2-day course to learn advanced dry needling skills forthe lumbo-pelvic hip complex and the pelvic floor. Register todayto receive $150 off your next course.
Register Below to Receive $150 Off Your Next Course
What Will I Learn?
Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Complex Course
- Diagnosis-focused approach to the Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Complex
- Advanced mobilization labs focus on lumbar, pelvis, and coccyx techniques
- Integrated approach to dealing with complex diagnoses will be reviewed through a discussion of case studies, current research, and the instructor’s specialty clinical expertise
Advanced Dry Needling Concepts for Pelvic Floor
- Dry Needling Pelvic Floor interventions – Vaginal Examination Approach
- Dry Needling Pelvic Floor interventions – Rectal Examination Approach
- Mobilization Lab
- Advanced Dry Needling for pelvic floor, coccyx, symphysis, pubis, hip joint, sacroiliac ligaments, and regional nerves
What Our Students Are Saying:
Upcoming Course Dates
Advanced Dry Needling Concepts: Comprehensive Orthopedic Approach to the Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Complex at Exos – Phoenix, AZ
September 27 – September 28, 2019
$895 per ticket
Advanced Dry Needling Concepts for the Pelvic Floor at BodyCentral PT – Tucson, AZ
November 15 – November 16, 2019
$895 per ticket
Course Creator and Instructor:Tonya Bunner, PT, DPT, OCS, WCS, BCB-PMD
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist Women’s Health Physical Therapy, Surface EMG/Biofeedback for Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction, and Orthopaedic Specialist.
- 18 years of experience in Lumbo-Pelvic Hip and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction.
- Co-owner of Bodycentral Physical Therapy and Co-Founder of Bodycentral Women’s Health Residency Program.
- Featured Speaker for Arizona Physical Therapy Association.
- Mentored by Holly Herman, co-Founder of Herman and Wallace Education.